Fuel Injectors Flow Testing Cleaning Service - Port Top Feed Gasoline Injectors - Before and After Cleaning Test Results
Type: Fuel Injector Flow Testing and Cleaning
Vendor: The Injector Shop
Cleaning and Flow Test Service
Top Feed Fuel Injectors
Before and After Cleaning Tests
Select quantity to number of injectors you are sending
This service is for gasoline top feed port fuel injectors. It is not for GDI, side feed, TBI, or hose type injectors.
- Ohm Test injector coil
- Flow testing performed prior to cleaning
- Multiple stage heated ultrasonic cleaning
- Back flush injector after cleaning
- Spray Pattern testing
- Static flow test at 43.5psi/3 bar* after cleaning
- 2 stage dynamic flow testing
- Replacement of o-rings, filters, seals, and plastic components as available.
- Internal lubrication
- Fully documented flow data sheet
Injectors receive flow volume, spray pattern, and leak down analysis and documentation with this service.
Why send your injectors to The Injector Shop?
- 30+ years of experience with flow testing and cleaning gasoline fuel injectors.
- Life time cleaning (see warranty information)
- Quality programmable computerized flow benches used, not less accurate in-expensive offshore benches (I have one of them too, so I know what they are and are not capable of)
- Injectors are our primary business, not our sideline.
- Extensive database of injector flow rates
SHIP YOUR INJECTORS TO:
The Injector Shop
19407 99th Ave SE
Snohomish WA 98296
- Remove fuel injectors from fuel rail. Any fuel injectors sent in the rail will incur additional labor and shipping charges, as well as put your injectors at the end of the line.
- Remove any external grease, oils, and gasoline from injectors than place in seal able plastic bags. We are not responsible for any incoming freight that is leaking or has external fuel odor and rejected/returned by shipper.
- Make sure to send the injectors complete with the old O-rings and sealing grommets. This is especially important on any modified injectors or swaps.
- Cylinder numbers can be applied for your records, we do not need them but will sequence our reports to your numbering.
- Print and fill out the below customer information and include it with the injector shipment.
VERY IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
Return shipping will be calculated and charged at checkout. There is an option for either USPS Priority, UPS 2nd day, or UPS next day. You have the option of purchasing return freight insurance here. The Injector Shop is not responsible for lost or damaged items in shipping.
Customer Information to include with injectors:
City, State, Zip:
Vehicle Engine Size:
Number of injector’s sent:
The Injector Shop unconditionally guarantees the flow performance of your injectors for 1 year and conditionally guarantees the flow performance as long as the original purchaser own them*. Non transferable.
The Injector Shop does not place any guarantee on the defect of your injector such as but not limited to electrical issues, internal injector metering component failure, external body leaks, and physical body damage.
*after 1 year you will be charged for seal kits and freight only. There is never a charge to flow test or clean as long as you own the injectors. Your receipt must accompany any warranty claim for service.
Problems with injectors that cannot be fixed by this service:
- Electrically bad (bad injector coils)
- External leaks. Typically where the plastic electrical body seals with the main metal body
- Damaged, broken, or missing pintle
- Damaged electrical connectors
- Damaged plastic or metal body
- Fire damage
- Rust damage
- Worn internal metering parts
Any injectors that are sent in that cannot be serviced for whatever reason will be refunded individually. If the entire set of injectors is bad there will be a refund of the service but a charge will be incurred for testing per injector, currently $8.50 per injector.
The cleaning process removes the OEM paint from older metal body fuel injectors. We do not re-apply paint. Paint application if desired is up to you, the injector owner or installer.
While we maintain an extensive inventory of fuel injector service components, there are still injector components that are not readily available, or available at all. We will advise you of issues with parts, if any, when the injectors are submitted for service.