General Limited Warranty Period and Applicability
The warranty period is 90 days from your date of purchase or any longer warranty period that may be printed on your original sales receipt. During the warranty period, we will replace or refund, at our option, any new part that fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and service after proper installation. Simply return the part along with your original sales receipt to The Injector Shop. You must be the original purchaser of the part and still own the vehicle on which it was installed. This warranty is not transferable. Replacement parts are warranted for 90 days from the date of exchange or the remainder of the warranty period on the original part, whichever is longer.
Refunds will only be considered if you ship the defective part to The Injector Shop along with your original sales receipt within 45 days from the original date of purchase. Refunds will be issued in accordance with our Return Policy.
What is Not Covered under Warranty
- Failure due to: accident or collision; misuse, abuse or modification; chemical fallout; salt, hail, or other environmental conditions including natural disasters; marine use; improper installation; installation of an incorrect part; and damages caused by other faulty parts.
- Installation labor claims.
- Parts under manufacturer's recall for a related problem.
- Parts installed on vehicles used off-road or for racing purposes.
- Parts installed on a commercial-use vehicle.
- Normal wear and tear.