Gasoline Fuel Injectors Flow Testing Service - Standard Top Feed Port Fuel Injectors
Type: Fuel Injector Flow Testing and Cleaning
Vendor: The Injector Shop
Top Feed Fuel Injectors Flow Testing
Select quantity to number of injectors you are sending in.
This service IS NOT for side feed or hose type injectors. Please reach out to us for pricing for side feeds. We DO NOT test only hose injectors.
- Ohm Test injector coil
- Leak down testing
- Spray Pattern analysis and documentation
- Static flow test at 43.5psi/3 bar*
- Dynamic flow test at 20% duty cycle
- Dynamic flow test at 40% duty cycle
- Documented Flow Data Sheet
- There is no cleaning performed and no parts included in this service. Testing only.
Testing only service is for clean top feed gasoline fuel injectors. We will not place dirty or contaminated fuel injectors in our equipment.
Fuel Injectors are tested in both static and dynamic testing conditions and results documented.
Great service for the DIY de-cap. Your not really going to modify an injector and not have it professionally tested.....are you??
Another great service to test those cheap "new" or "rebuilt" fuel injectors you just bought from Amazon or eBay. It will help you avoid costly re-work from injectors that don't work as advertised. Documented flow results can also help with warranty claims.
If after testing you decide to have us perform a full cleaning and recondition service on the injectors we will simply charge for the difference between testing and full cleaning service per injector.
The Injector Shop
19407 99th Ave SE
Snohomish WA 98296
- Remove fuel injectors from fuel rail. Any fuel injectors sent in the rail will incur additional labor and shipping charges, and will be placed at the end of the line. I don't want or need your fuel rail.
- Remove any external grease, oils, and gasoline from injectors than place in seal able plastic bags. We are not responsible for any incoming freight that is leaking or has external fuel odor and rejected/returned by shipper. Remember, we don’t test dirty contaminated fuel injectors.
- Make sure to send the injectors complete with the old O-rings and sealing grommets. This is especially important on any modified injectors or swaps.
- Cylinder numbers can be applied for your records, we do not need them, but we will sequence our reports to match your numbering.
- Print and fill out the below customer information and include it with the injector shipment.
Customer Information to include with injectors:
Return shipping will be calculated and charged at checkout. There is an option for either USPS Priority, UPS 2nd day, or UPS next day. You have the option of purchasing return freight insurance here. The Injector Shop is not responsible for lost or damaged items in shipping.
Current turnaround time: