Fuel Injector Flow Test Only
Type: Fuel Injector Flow Testing and Cleaning
Vendor: The Injector Shop
Flow Test Only
Select quantity to number of injectors you are sending
- Ohm Test injector coil
- Leak down testing
- Spray Pattern analysis and documentation
- Static flow test at 43.5psi/3 bar*
- Dynamic flow test at 43.5psi/3 bar 800-6800RPM at 9.6 to 2.6 ms*
- Documented Flow Data Sheet
- There are no parts included in this service. Testing only.
We test your injectors as shown above in static and real world dynamic testing conditions, than assess and document the results.
Great service for the DIY de-cap. Your not really going to modify an injector and not have it professionally tested.....are you??
If after testing you decide to have us perform a full cleaning and recondition service on the injectors the charge for testing will be waived as it is included in the full service.
The Injector Shop
19407 99th Ave SE
Snohomish WA 98296
- Remove fuel injectors from fuel rail. Any fuel injectors sent in the rail will incur additional labor and shipping charges, and will be placed at the end of the line. I don't want or need your fuel rail.
- Remove any external grease, oils, and gasoline from injectors than place in seal able plastic bags. We are not responsible for any incoming freight that is leaking or has external fuel odor and rejected/returned by shipper.
- Make sure to send the injectors complete with the old O-rings and sealing grommets. This is especially important on any modified injectors or swaps.
- Cylinder numbers can be applied for your records, we do not need them but will sequence our reports to your numbering.
- Print and fill out the below customer information and include it with the injector shipment.
VERY IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
You will have a choice of return shipping options from us. USPS Priority is the standard rate quoted, and UPS services are also available at checkout. Insurance is available upon your request. Please let us know the dollar value you wish to insure for and we will quote as needed. The Injector Shop is not responsible for lost shipments or damage from any shipping provider.
Return shipping will be calculated and charged at checkout. There is an option for either USPS Priority, UPS 2nd day, or UPS next day. If after testing results you decide to have the full cleaning service performed than there will be no charge for testing or return USPS Priority freight.
Current turnaround time: