Fuel Injector Flow Testing and Cleaning - Standard Port Injectors
Type: Fuel Injector Flow Testing and Cleaning
Vendor: The Injector Shop
Standard Port Fuel Injector Flow Test and Cleaning Service - Reconditioning
Select quantity to number of injectors you are sending
This service is for standard port fuel injection, either side feed or top feed. It is not for GDI systems or hose type injectors.
- Ohm Test injector coil
- Leak down testing before and after cleaning
- Spray Pattern analysis and documentation before and after cleaning
- Static flow test at 43.5psi/3 bar* before and after cleaning
- Dynamic flow test at 43.5psi/3 bar 800-6800RPM at 9.6 to 2.6 ms* after cleaning only
- Multiple stage heated ultrasonic cleaning
- Back flush injector after cleaning
- Replacement of o-rings, filters, seals, and plastic components as available.
- Internal lubrication
- Fully documented flow data sheet
Why send your injectors to The Injector Shop?
- Life time cleaning (see warranty information)
- Quality programmable computerized flow benches used, not less accurate in-expensive offshore benches (I have one of them too, so I know what they are and are not capable of)
- We have been flow testing and cleaning gasoline fuel injectors since 1990.
- Injectors are our primary business, not our sideline.
- Extensive database of injector flow rates
SHIP YOUR INJECTORS TO:
The Injector Shop
19407 99th Ave SE
Snohomish WA 98296
- Remove fuel injectors from fuel rail. Any fuel injectors sent in the rail will incur additional labor and shipping charges, as well as put your injectors at the end of the line.
- Remove any external grease, oils, and gasoline from injectors than place in seal able plastic bags. We are not responsible for any incoming freight that is leaking or has external fuel odor and rejected/returned by shipper.
- Make sure to send the injectors complete with the old O-rings and sealing grommets. This is especially important on any modified injectors or swaps.
- Cylinder numbers can be applied for your records, we do not need them but will sequence our reports to your numbering.
- Print and fill out the below customer information and include it with the injector shipment.
VERY IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
You will have a choice of return shipping options from us. You will also have the option of purchasing additional shipping insurance. The Injector Shop is not responsible for lost shipments or damage from any shipping provider.
City, State, Zip:
Vehicle Engine Size:
Number of injector’s sent:
The Injector Shop unconditionally guarantees the flow performance of your injectors for 1 year and conditionally guarantees the flow performance as long as you own them*.
The Injector Shop does not place any guarantee on the defect of your injector such as but not limited to electrical issues, internal injector metering component failure, external body leaks, and physical body damage.
*after 1 year you will be charged for seal kits and freight only. There is never a charge to flow test or clean as long as you own the injectors. Your receipt must accompany any warranty claim for service.
Problems with injectors that cannot be fixed by this service:
- Electrically bad (bad injector coils)
- External leaks. Typically where the plastic electrical body seals with the main metal body
- Damaged, broken, or missing pintle
- Damaged electrical connectors
- Damaged plastic or metal body
- Fire damage
- Rust damage
- Worn internal metering parts
Any injectors that are sent in that cannot be serviced for whatever reason will be refunded individually. If the entire set of injectors is bad there will be a refund of the service but a charge will be incurred for testing per injector, currently $6.50 per injector.
The cleaning process removes the OEM paint from older metal body fuel injectors. We do not re-apply paint. Paint application if desired is up to you, the injector owner or installer.
While we maintain an extensive inventory of fuel injector service components, there are still injector components that are not available. We will advise you of issues with parts, if any, when the injectors are submitted for service.