GDI Fuel Injectors Cleaning and Testing for Range Rover Jaguar 5.0L 0261500105
Type: Fuel Injector Flow Testing and Cleaning
Vendor: The Injector Shop
Jaguar Land Rover
GDI Injectors Cleaning Service
Bosch GDI Injector
The Injector Shop is proud to provide GDI fuel injectors testing and cleaning services that utilize precision GDI specific test equipment, unlike most of our competitors that are testing GDI injectors on equipment designed for low pressure port fuel injection systems (ASNU type).
GDI Injectors are safely tested in specialized GDI test equipment at operating pressures typically up to 3000 PSI against OEM test plans utilizing precision measuring devices that measure liquid flow on a shot to shot basis, at actual operating pressure. Testing this way allows for precision measurement under operating conditions that can be digitally analyzed against the OEM flow test plans set by the injector manufacturer. NO GUESSWORK. PERIOD!
Not only do GDI systems run at considerably higher fuel pressures than port injection, GDI fuel injectors operate pulse widths at micro second measurements, where port systems operate at milli second time measurements, and our GDI specific equipment tests at these micro second operational parameters while performing full function load testing.
This GDI fuel injectors rebuild service is for customer supplied injectors on the following applications:
Engine: 5.0L Supercharged and naturally aspirated.
Bosch Land Rover Jaguar Injector part numbers this GDI rebuild service is for:
0261500105, 0261500298, 0261500159, 0261500274, 8W93-9F593-BB, 8W939F593BB, 8W93-9F593-BC, 8W939F593BC, 8W93-9F593-AD, LR079542, LR011964, LR069897, C2D55183, C2D45736
Select quantity to match the number of injectors you are sending
- Removal of serviceable o-rings, seals, micro filters, and spacer components
- Multi-stage heated ultrasonic cleaning
- Pressurized back flush to remove anything left internally after ultrasonic cleaning
- Electrical test for Ω and µH
- Nozzle leakage test at high pressure
Injector Volume Measurement
a. Light Load
b. Part load
c. Heavy load
d. Emission load* (*not performed on all plans)
- Dynamic Spray Testing
Real-time oscilloscope testing
- Fuel rail o-rings and spacers
- Compression seals
- Micro Filters
- Injector retainer clips
SHIP YOUR INJECTORS TO:
The Injector Shop
19407 99th Ave SE
Snohomish WA 98296
- Remove fuel injectors from fuel rail. Any fuel injectors sent in the rail will incur additional labor and shipping charges, as well as put your injectors at the end of the line.
- Remove any external grease, oils, and gasoline from injectors than place in seal able plastic bags. We are not responsible for any incoming freight that is leaking or has external fuel odor and rejected/returned by shipper.
- Make sure to send the injectors complete with the old O-rings and sealing grommets. This is especially important on any modified injectors or swaps.
- Cylinder numbers can be applied for your records, we do not need them but will sequence our reports to your numbering.
- Print and fill out the below customer information and include it with the injector shipment.
VERY IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE:
You will have a choice of return shipping options from us. You will also have the option of purchasing additional shipping insurance here. The Injector Shop is not responsible for lost shipments or damage from any shipping provider.
City, State, Zip:
Vehicle Engine Size:
Number of injector’s sent:
The Injector Shop unconditionally guarantees the flow performance of your GDI injectors for 1 year.
The Injector Shop does not place any guarantee on the defect of your injector such as but not limited to electrical issues, internal injector metering component failure, external body leaks, and physical body damage.
Problems with injectors that cannot be fixed by this service:
- Electrically bad (bad injector coils)
- External leaks
- Damaged pintle
- Fire damage
- Rust damage
- Worn metering parts
Any injectors that are sent in that cannot be serviced for whatever reason will be refunded individually for the difference between rebuild and test only cost. If a full refund is given for any reason, return shipping will be charged if customer wants the injectors returned. Shipping will be refunded if customer has The Injector Shop dispose of the injectors.